About the course
The hybrid PRINCE2® Practitioner (6th Edition) course and exam are aimed at assessing whether the candidate would be able to apply PRINCE2® to the implementation and management of a non-complex project in a PRINCE2® supportive organizational environment. To this end, the candidate must demonstrate the competencies required for Foundation level and show that they can adapt and apply PRINCE2® to meet needs and solve problems in a given project scenario.
What will you learn
- After the training, participants will know and will be able to discuss detailed explanations of all PRINCE2® processes, topics and techniques and management products in relation to their application in a specific project scenario.
- After the training, participants will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the interrelationships between processes, themes, techniques and management products in PRINCE2® and will be able to apply this understanding.
- After the training, participants will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the process logic, topics and techniques in PRINCE2®.
- After the training, participants will be able to demonstrate their ability to adapt PRINCE2® to different project environments.
- PRINCE2® Work Book with two complete test exams (PDF document)
- PRINCE2® Trigger Map (PDF document)
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Voucher to take the exam within 12 months
In order to take the PRINCE2®Practitioner exam you must have passed the PRINCE2® Foundation exam.
The course is suitable for participants who are involved in the implementation of projects and who want to acquire the PRINCE2® Practitioner project management certificate.
Pricing and registration
For pricing information and registration you can contact our training partner Projecta Bulgaria